Café Zara

13.10.06

I am getting difficulties to post news of exictment and activity. Encounters with unknown cultures and astonishing revalations. Everyday life and routine are spreading their poison. I guess no one wants to hear anything about my midterm in Public Administration or my sleeping habits in Human Ressource Management? No? Me neither! I don't even wanna think about that myself.

But surely I can always post some pictures, though this time not my own but all photography fame goes to: SOPHI!
I ws in Ocean Park last week: an amusement park in HK.
Disneyland is the second one and far bigger, but I have certain resentments against Disney mania (please refer to George Carlin: FUCK Mickey Mouse).
Ocean Park's rides are rather lame but still fun and the jellyfish were definetly my favourites! You can admire fish (though Auckland outshines it by far), check the dolphine shows (the debate: dolphins-captivity and freedom rights of animals is postponed) and the pandas.
For a sunday it was fun!