Café Zara

14.2.07

Path of Life

My future is out there. Yours is, too. It's the nature of future not to be here right now and not to be part of our past (except if you are Marty McFly). Therefore it must be ahead.
I know for sure that something is going to happen in a few months to come. I'll let you know if I know the details of the future and that will happen in our future past! Ooor God calls me back and tells me all about it. I gave the old fellow a call the other day but only reached his answering machine, gosh, that needs an update, its still in Hebrew!
Anyways, I am on the quest to find a master program, right on time (two weeks before deadlines). I want to post some links just in case anyone feels like checking what mess you missed out on:

Study in Norway
Study in Sweden
Study in Germany
Studieren in Österreich
Study in the Netherlands
Postgraduate studies in the UK

Smartass quotes on the future:
develish sarcastic "Future: that period of time in which our affairs prosper, our friends are true, and our happiness assured." - Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary(1)
sad "I have made good judgements in the past. I have made good judgements in the future." - George W Bush. (1)
antiquarian "Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards." - Kierkegaard. (1)